Always follow the Warrior code.
1. Defend your clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, for you may someday meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, the apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for it's life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the old deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for a night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is law.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or is is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kitty-pet.
-Only people aged 10 and over are allowed on this site.
-Only leaders can have "STAR" at the end of their name.
-Please try to talk like the animal most of the time while you're roleplaying.
-Only cats, badgers, and dogs are allowed on this site.
-Leaders, Medicine Cats/Apprentice, and Deputies must be on often.
-No hacking or password-guessing, no exceptions. Real hacking (not password-guessing) is illegal and you may be fined by the police for it.
-Do not imposter anyone on this site.
-You are only allowed one mate at a time.
-Don't go over seven kits in one litter, but you may adopt kits.
-You may kill a cat as long as you are roleplaying properly. Typing *Kills you* or anything similar is not acceptable as proper roleplaying.
-You must have an account to join this site.
-No spamming anywhere on this site.
-No threatening or harassing anyone on this site.
-No raiding another Clan's camp without your leader's permission first, and if you do, make sure you have a good reason (i.e. Caught stealing prey, caught trespassing on territory, ect.).
-No cyber-bullying on this site. Be kind to people and you will be respected in turn.
-When roleplaying, respect the Warrior Code.
-Armies are not welcome on this site.
-This goes against the warrior code, but you may have mates outside of your clan, but you must hide it well. After all, we don't want everything sugary sweet.
-No godmoding/power playing. Give the other person a chance to attack you or dodge. Also, person a) typing faster than person b) does not give person a) the right to launch multiple attacks. Person a) should type one attack, and then wait for person b) to reply before continuing.
-No mate begging. No is no, and that's that. No asking random people to be mates with you, and no apprentices what-so-ever are allowed to have mates or kits. Kits are also not allowed to have mates or kits.
-In order to join, you must-and I am unable to stress the fact enough-join in the join box. You will not be added to the lists and such if you do not join in the join box.
-You must tell the site owner when you intend for there to be a prophecy, so that I can stay on top of things like such.
-All cats must die at some time. Think about how old wild cats live, and base your lifespan on that.
-If you have multiple accounts and one of them is already in a high position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat/Apprentice), you are unable to have another cat in a high position. Give other cats a chance to get high positions.
-If you break any of these rules, you will be reported and banned from this site.
p.s. You may Mate on this site as a cat only!
If you would like your cat or anaimal to be listed in the clans please put down their info.
exp. HeatherStar Gender- she-cat mate-TigerFeather kits-None Desription- she-cat w/ heather color fur w/ hazel eyes Clan-Thunder Siblings-FernCloud and Lilypaw place-Leader Moons-15moons Lives- 9 <(only leaders have this.) Enter your information here-
Desription- she-cat w/ heather color fur w/ hazel eyes
Siblings-FernCloud and Lilypaw
Lives- 9 <(only leaders have this.)
Enter your information here-